1. Sanatorium – A place for the sick to recover health.
2. Sty – A place for pigs.
3. Orchard – A place where fruit trees are grown.
4. Mortuary – Where dead bodies are kept for post-mortem.
5. Morgue – Where dead bodies are kept for identification
6. Mint – Where money is coined.
7. Creche – Where children of working parents are cared.
8. Cache – A hidden place.
9. Archives – Where government records are kept.
10. Aviary – Where birds are kept.
11. Arsenal – A place for weapons.
12. Apiary – A place for bees.
13. Abattoir – Where animals are slaughtered.
14. Usurer – One who lends money at very high rate.
15. Psephologist – One who studies the pattern of voting.
16. Linguist – One who studies the languages.
17. Lexicographer – One who compiles a dictionary.
18. Florist – One who deals in flowers.
19. Curator – One who is in charge of a museum.
20. Chauffeur – One who drives a motor car.
21. Cartographer – One who draws maps.
22. Calligraphist – One who writes beautiful.
23. Anthropologist – One who studies the evolution of mankind.
24. Anarchy – Absence of government.
25. Theocracy – Government by laws of religion.
GS WITH TRICKS
MORE TEST PAPERS :
MORE BLOGS :
यदि आप अपने जीवन में सफल होना चाहते हैं तब फिर समय का प्रबंधन जरूरी है