What is SSC GD Exam?
The full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission and the full form of GD is General Duty. We can say that SSC GD Exam is the General Duty Constable Examination conducted annually by the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment process is formed by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
SSC GD – Staff Selection Commission General Duty
SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 :
These vacancies are for the post of Constable (General Duty) in different Forces of India. There is a list of some Forces which is given below.
(1) BSF – Border Security Force
(2) CRPF – Central Reserve Police Force
(3) CISF – Central Industrial Security Force
(4) ITBP – Indo Tibetan Border Police
(5) SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal
(6) Rifleman in Assam Rifles
(7) NIA – National Investigation Agency
(8) SSF – Secretariat Security Force
SSC GD Exam Dates :
The official SSC GD Exam Date 2021 will release on 25th March 2021. There is a list, comprising important dates which is given below….
SSC GD Exam 2021 :
(1) SSC GD Exam Notification 2021 – 25th March 2021 (Tentative)
(2) Exam Name – SSC GD (Staff Selection Commission General Duty)
(3) Total Vacancies – To be announced
(4) Date for Online Application – 25th March 2021 (Tentative)
(5) Last Date for Online Application – 10th May 2021 (Tentative)
(6) SSC GD Exam Date – (2nd August 2021 – 25th August 2021)
The salary for SSC GD post is Rs 21700 – Rs 69100.
SSC GD Eligibility Criteria : There are certain SSC GD requirements that a candidate has to fulfill before applying.
(1) Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board.
(2) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
(3) The age limit is 18 to 23 years.
(4) There is an age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, Ex- Servicemen based on the Government rules.
(A) For SC / ST – 5 Years
(B) For OBC – 3 Years
(C) For Ex-Servicemen – 3 Years
(D) For children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved) – 5 Years
(E) For children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC) – 8 Years
(F) For children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST) – 10 Years
SSC GD Application Fee :
(1) General (Male) – Rs 100/-
(2) Women Candidates – Exempted
(3) Ex – Servicemen – Exempted
(4) SC / ST – Exempted
SSC GD Exam Pattern :
The exam pattern of SSC GD is divided into four stages :
(1) CBE – Computer Based Examination : This is an Online Test. This test consists objective type questions with four options. This test consists four sections.
(A) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(B) Elementary Mathematics
(C) General Knowledge and General Awareness
(D) English / Hindi
(2) PET – Physical Efficiency Test : A candidate must be physically fit as some specific parameters and race.
(3) PST – Physical Standard Test : This test is given on the basis of height, chest and weight.
(4) DME – Detailed Medical Examination : Shortlisted candidates who pass the PET and PST are required to go through a medical examination.
SSC GD Syllabus 2021 :
(1) Part – A (General Intelligence and Reasoning) – Total Questions (25) – Maximum Marks (25)
(2) Part – B (General Knowledge and General Awareness) – Total Questions (25) – Maximum Marks (25)
(3) Part – C (Elementary Mathematics) – Total Questions (25) – Maximum Marks (25)
(4) Part – D (English / Hindi) – Total Questions (25) – Maximum Marks (25)
Total Questions – 100
Total Maximum Marks – 100
Duration – 90 Minutes
SSC GD SYLLABUS 2021 SUBJECT WISE :
(1) General Intelligence and Reasoning – This subject consists some important topics of Reasoning Example : (1) Number Series (2) Wrong Term Series (3) Mixed Series (4) Coding – Decoding (5) Classification (7) Analogy (8) Arithmetical Reasoning (9) Matrix (10) Venn Diagram (11) Mathematical Operation (12) Sequence of Words (13) Puzzle Test (14) Picture Series (Non – Verbal Series) (15) Order of Alphabets
(2) General Knowledge and General Awareness : This subject consists of the following subjects. (1) History (2) Geography (3) Constitution (4) Science (5) Economics (6) Current Affairs (7) International Matters
(3) Elementary Mathematics : This subject consists the following topics which are given..(1) BODMAS (2) Number System (3) HCF and LCM (4) Decimal (5) Fraction (6) Square Root and Cube Root (7) Simplification (8) Percentage (9) Profit and Loss (10) Simple Interest (11) Compound Interest (12) Alligation (13) Area (14) Volume (15) Time and Work (16) Time and Distance (17) Trains and Relative Speed (18) Mix Proportion (19) Unitary Method (20) Measurement
(4) English / Hindi : This subject consists two parts- (A) Grammar (B) Word Power (C) Comprehension
MORE VIDEOS :