AFCAT 2021 Online Registration, Exam From 28 August, 334 Vacancies for IAF
[AFCAT] Important Information
AFCAT – Airforce Common Aptitude Test
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for AFCAT 2021 for recruitment of Commissioned Officers Posts in Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical).
AFCAT 2 2021 Recruitment Notification Download: Indian Air Force (IAF) has started the online application for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-2) on 01 June 2021 at 11 AM. Eligible and interested Men and Women can apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2021 on or before 30 June 2021 on official website www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR www.afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT 2 Exam is scheduled to be held on 28 August 2021, 29 August 2021 and 30 August 2021.
Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2022 i.e. born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 year i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical): Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2022 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002.
Rs. 250/- (No Fee for NCC Special entry & Meteorology) may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on themain menu of the online application. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted.
AFCAT 2 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for AFCAT 2 Online Application||01 June 2021|
|Last Date for AFCAT 2 Registration||30 June 2021 at 5 PM|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Admit Card Date||09 August 2021|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Date||28, 29 and 30 August 2021|
|AFCAT 2021 2 Course Commencement||to be released|
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2021
- AFCAT Exam – 100 questions on General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. The total marks of the exam of 300 marks. The duration of the test is 2 Hours.
- EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch] – There will be 50 questions on Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics of 150 marks and the time duration to complete the test is 45 minutes.
AFCAT 2 Marking Scheme
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions.
AFCAT 2 2021 Vacancy Details
Commissioned Officer Posts
|Entry Type||Branch||No. of Posts|
|AFCAT||Flying||SSC – 96|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE(L) : PC – 20, SSC – 78
AE(M) : PC – 08, SSC – 31
|Ground Duty (NonTechnical)||Admin : PC -10, SSC – 42
Edn : PC – 04, SSC -17
|NCCSpecialEntry||Flying||10% seats out of CDSEvacancies for PC and 10%seats out of AFCATvacancies for SSC|
|Meteorology Entry||Meteorology||Met : PC– 06,SSC– 22|
AFCAT Syllabus 2021
- English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
- General Awareness – History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.