Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020: Online Application For 2000 IB ACIO Posts
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: The Intelligence Bureau, IB’s under Ministry of Home Affairs has released the official notification inviting the eligible candidates to fill up 2000 vacancies for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade- II/ Executive, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) on 19th December 2020 @mha.gov.in. As per the notification released by IB, the online application link is active between 19th December to 09th January 2021.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau, IB|
|Post Name||ACIO-II/ Executive|
|Starting Date||19th December 2020|
|Closing Date||09th January 2021|
|Salary||Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)|
|Job Location||All over India|
IB ACIO Total Post
The IB ACIO-II/ Executive vacancy is given below. Check the tentative vacancy distribution of the vacancies. There may be some change in the vacancies during the course of recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 27 Yrs.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980, to 2 Dec 31, 1989, as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons
Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc.
Category Examination Fee Recruitment Processing Fee Total Fees Male candidates of
General, EWS and
Rs. 100/- Rs. 500/- Rs. 600/- All SC/ST, all
& all ExSM
Nil Rs. 500/- Rs. 500/-
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates who are interested in the post can begin with their preparation with the updated exam pattern released with the official notification. IB ACIO 2 will be conducted in 3 rounds of exams viz. Tier 1, Tier 2, and Interview. The exam pattern of IB ACIO-II is given in the table below.
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 1 Exam
There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
Section No. of Questions Marks Time Duration General Awareness 20 20 60 Minutes Quantitative Aptitude 20 20 Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability 20 20 English Language 20 20 General Studies 20 20 Total 100 100
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 2 Exam
The tier-2 exam is descriptive in nature and carries 2 questions for 50 marks in total.
Section Marks Time Essay Writing 30 60 Minutes English Comprehension & Précis Writing 20 Total 50
IB ACIO II/Executive Tier 3 (Interview)
The interview round will be of 100 marks and the Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of the interview.
IB ACIO offers a great salary and profile to the selected candidates. It comes directly under the Ministry of Home Affairs, which makes it even more wanted. The ACIO comes with a Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) pay scale, which is a very good pay scale to start with.